Dental Implant Treatments for New Teeth
Replacing your missing teeth can help you retain proper tooth spacing and prevent embarrassing moments in social settings. Thanks to dental implants, you can have a new smile that looks and feels closer than ever to the real thing. Their design mimics the structure of teeth, without the need of a large, bulky prosthesis.
What are Implants?
An implant is an artificial tooth root made up of titanium or other biocompatible materials. They’re naturally accepted by the body, triggering new bone growth around them – fusing them in place, and stabilizing any adjacent teeth.
The integrity of implants allows us to use them for supporting multiple types of restorations for as many teeth as necessary. In fact, they’re regarded to be the preferred method of tooth replacement when the patient is healthy enough for the procedure.
Here are some of the examples that you may want to consider for your new dental implant supported prosthesis:
- Single implants with individual dental crowns
- Multiple-tooth implant bridges
- Immediate implant placement following an extraction
- Immediate loading of the restoration at the time of implant surgery (“Teeth in a Day”)
- Full arch restoration/rehabilitation
- All on Four dental implants (implant supported dentures using as few as four implants)
- Fixed detachable dentures that are removable only by your dentist
- Removable implant overdentures
- Minimally invasive Easy2Fix treatments
- Computerized implant planning for quicker surgery and fast recovery times
Are You a Candidate for Implant Treatment?
Candidates typically have healthy gums and adequate bone to support their new implants. Because most implants last for the life of the patient, investing in this treatment is one of the best choices you can make for long term tooth replacement.
Book a consult today to find out if this treatment is for you.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/clinicsb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 175